|1000 Trainings Project #: 945|
February 19, 2018
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Communicating Nonviolently
- Nonviolent Conflict Transformation
- Nonviolent Social Change
- Training for Trainers
You’ve learned NVC… you work in an educational system, now what?
Schools are a microcosm of society and provide an excellent laboratory for integrating NVC transformational skills and consciousness into a wide variety of contexts.
Conflict and differences of opinion can disconnect parents, teachers and administration in their efforts to do what would best serve the well being of the child. In this six-session course you will develop ways of hearing and expressing that build collaboration and trust even when faced with colleagues that complain, compare and judge one another.
During this course, we will look into methods for integrating NVC into your classroom practices as well as the school community so you can:
- Deepen your communication skills
- Integrate strategies that will support interdependent systems in your classroom
- Experience community and empathy
- Receive coaching and resources to enhance your experience and impact as a teacher