November 2, 2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Communicating Nonviolently
- Nonviolent Conflict Transformation
- Nonviolent Social Change
- Spiritually-Based Nonviolence
Whether you are an “official” leader or not, this ongoing program will support you in freeing yourself to fully step into leadership in all aspects of your life and work. and play your part in making life work for everyone.
Know first that leadership is not necessarily about your position in the world. Regardless of how many people are in your sphere of influence, your leadership is about taking responsibility for the whole, whatever that whole is: your family, your own life, a company you’re running, or the world.
“Leaders are people who align themselves and their lives with what matters most to them. And who choose actions that support everyone in the systems in which they live.”
That means homemakers, CEOs, spiritual leaders, board members, mothers, fathers, managers, volunteers, and YOU are ALL in positions of leadership.
Whoever you are, whatever your challenges are, this program is designed to support you in responding to the call of our times through ongoing coaching and support in the following areas:
- Stepping fully into your power, and using it creatively and collaboratively;
- Engaging productively with others in moving towards a shared purpose – whether it’s at home, at work, or in your communities;
- Creating change within and without in response to everyone’s needs;
- Bringing nonviolence more deeply into your leadership style;
- Functioning effectively at all levels, from internal to systemic;
- Combining power and love in a way that transforms the legacy of separation, scarcity, and powerlessness into a livable future;
- Bridging the gap between your vision and the reality of your life;
- Acting with integrity in more and more circumstances;
- Surrounding yourself with enough support to keep moving towards your highest goals; and
- Infusing your inner life with tenderness and acceptance.
If this sounds like a lot, know this…
- Because this program lasts a full ten months, you will have a unique opportunity to receive acceptance, tenderness, and support from Miki as she accompanies you on your path towards full empowerment; and
- When you focus in this way, you’re likely to discover your own healing accelerates in many areas – even though you’re not directly focused on healing – because you will be moving towards purpose and vision.
This program gives you the opportunity to approach life from the driver’s seat… connected with others… able to ask for what you need… and able to respond to what life presents with heart-felt care for all – and for life itself.