|1000 Trainings Project #: 751|
March 31, 2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Faith Mennonite Church
2720 E. 22nd Street
Minneapolis, MN, 55406
Tagged with: Minnesota Peacebuilding Leadership Institute
Early Tuition: $140
Standard Tuition: $155
RJ 101 teaches the principles, philosophies, and practices of Restorative Justice via lecture and experiential educationmethodologies for empowering our communities.
Professionals, paraprofessionals, and laypersons are welcome to attend.
RJ 101 Training Objectives:
- Learn the history and philosophy and principles of restorative justice and restorative practices.
- Examine the neuroscience of restorative justice.
- Apply a restorative lens to work with those who have been harmed, those who have harmed, and the community.
- Experience a simulated interactive restorative justice conference.
- Explore applications for restorative justice practices at home, work, school, and in the community.
100% of RJ 101 Training graduates rated this training “Very Good” and “Excellent.”
100% increased their understanding and knowledge of Restorative Justice and how to apply it to everyday life.
100% indicated they would recommend this training to others.
Space is limited to 16 trainees; to ensure your place at this Training, register early!
RJ 101 has been approved for 6.5-7 hours of continuing education (CEs) for Social Workers, LMFT, LPCCs, LPCs, LADCs, Psychologists, Nurses, and Teachers, and 5.5 hours of CLEs for Attorneys for an additional $35.