July 5, 2016 - July 14, 2016
Wild! Heart Refuge
Jeffersonville, VT, 05464
- Communicating Nonviolently
- Introducing Nonviolence
- Nonviolent Conflict Transformation
- Nonviolent Social Change
- Spiritually-Based Nonviolence
- Training for Trainers
Tagged with: Play in the Wild!
This summer, we invite any Youth between the ages of 13 to 17 who are ready to immerse in living in community with others to:
- Utilize Artistic Expression to Speak with your Life – we will draw from the theatrical arts, improvisation, storytelling, poetry, dance, song, music, drumming, qigong, yoga, mask-making, painting, and humor to bring alive your own creative spirit!
- Develop skills in Nonviolent Direct Action cultivating Empathy as a First Response in any situation
- Explore the secrets of culinary art, learning delicious recipes that you can share at home
- Take risks in a safe environment to learn your own truths
- Move Beyond Acceptance into Enjoyment of Differences
- Experience nature interdependently
- Deepen your own presence of Being Nonviolence
- Cultivate your leadership “style” with an Interdependence model
- Begin lifelong friendships
- AND Laugh uncontrollably!