|1000 Trainings Project #: 215|
Wyndam Eagle Crest Resort
1522 Cline Falls Hwy
Redmond, OR, 97756
Limited to 8 participants (6 minimum)
Dates: April 14 – 20, 2016
Location: Wyndam Eagle Crest Resort, Bend, OR – The resort looks out over the Deschutes River. The region boasts high cliffs, great rivers, and beautiful vistas where you can climb, hike, and mountain bike. As you relax on your private deck, watch for eagles—you may see one drop from the sky to pluck a trout from the water.
Gloria Lybecker ~Healing with Horses® is passionate about the healing power of connection in relationships. Life-Focused Communication© is a process she created combining Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB), Non-Violent Communication (NVC), and Somatic Releasing. Gloria uses the symbol of the Tree of Life to represent the transforming power of unconditional love and compassion available to everyone.
Join Gloria to learn tools to stay in relationship with yourself and others, especially when living in imbalance has been a way of life. Reclaim your dream, your vision of how life can be “now.”
In this retreat immersion we will cover how to:
· Understand attachment patterns and how they contribute to reactive triggers.
· Hold yourself with compassion in moments of fight, flight or freeze.
· Use NVC to create new neural pathways in your brain.
· Dialogue with inner parts in order to create self-connection.
· Use empathy to reclaim and strengthen our emotional solid ground, with hands-on exercises and experience.
· Re-pattern neural pathways of feelings like shame, anxiety, or irritation
· Create inner resources to make empowering choices and responses.
· Use NVC tools to stabilize change, and to rest in a more empowered, resourceful state.
April 14th – Arrive & Settle
April 15th – 18th Retreat Intensive 9:00am – 4:30pm (lunch break 12pm – 1:30pm)
April 19th – Integration and relaxation day
Depart April 20, 2016 by 12pm
To learn more click here