|1000 Trainings Project #: 822|
May 16, 2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Communicating Nonviolently
- Nonviolent Conflict Transformation
- Nonviolent Social Change
- Spiritually-Based Nonviolence
The internal dialog goes something like: “Oh no, I’m screwing up again”, or “I should have known, I’m not capable enough” or “Why am I so selfish?” or “I’ll always be alone.”
If you too have heard these voices, then we invite you to join Barbara Larson for six evenings this May for Transforming Old Pain and learn how past pain can be transmuted into what Marshall Rosenberg described as a sweet pain, grounded in mourning and forgiveness, clearing the way for choice, freedom, and new possibilities.
No one escapes the bruises and wounds that live beneath our surface. To be human means to experience shame, loss, disappointment, betrayal, abandonment. The scars show up on both physical and emotional levels and affect our relationships, our work, our peace of mind, our ability to feel relaxed in our own skin and to contribute to life with our full potential.
What You Can Expect:
- Liberation from the debilitating effects of a past pain
- Forgiveness of the agent of pain
- Understanding of the needs of those you associate with the pain
- Connection with your deep unmet needs
- Awe and acceptance for the role of pain in our lives