A Two Day NVC Retreat at Kripalu Center with CNVC Certified Trainers Dian Killian, Marc Weiner, and Martha Lasley
February 26-28, 2016 Friday–Sunday 2 nights
Register here: http://kripalu.org/program/view/yogamed/NCIR-161/
Do you treat others with kindness and compassion yet find it challenging to do the same for yourself? Negative self-talk can drain your life energy, block you from living fully, and keep you from acting on your dreams. That inner critic can even impact how you relate to others, resulting in a lack of peace and harmony.
By integrating Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication techniques with coaching and empathy, you gain greater clarity about what matters most and can then make choices that honor all your needs and values. Learn to treat yourself with the same loving-kindness that you extend to others.
In this workshop, you learn to:
- Connect more deeply with others
- Attune to core aliveness
- Listen for feelings and needs
- Speak from the heart
- Ask for what you really want.
Return home with practical skills that include communicating observations free of evaluations, feelings free of judgment, needs free of strategies, and requests free of demands.
- Marshall Rosenberg, Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life (Puddledancer Press; 2nd Edition)
- An interview with Marshall Rosenberg by Dian Killian, Beyond Good and Evil
- Jane Marantz Connor and Dian Killian, Connecting Across Differences: Finding Common Ground with Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime (Puddledancer Press; Second Edition)
- Martha Lasley, Facilitating with Heart: Awakening Personal Transformation and Social Change (Discover Press)
- 8.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
Learn more and register here: http://kripalu.org/program/view/yogamed/NCIR-161/